cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: c3 anf i18n
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:59:30 GMT
On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 09:45 +0200, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> > On 26/04/2011 19:04, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I could not find anything related to i18n/locale in c3.
> >>
> >> Did I not look hard enough or did we not have implemented in that
> >> direction yet?
> >
> > You're right, there seems to be nothing in C3 sources related to i18n.
> >
> >> If so should we look into porting the old i18n transformer?
> >
> > That sounds interesting: how much complex do you see this task? Can
> > you take care of it? ;-)
>
> I have created the issue COCOON3-64 [1] for this: who would like to
> catch it?
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-64

Actually it should not that be hard to port the i18n. IMO that is a MUST
HAVE featured and was very surprised to not find anything.

I will add a comment to the issue to describe the port, but personally
will not find time in the next couple of weeks since I will be on the
road and the i18n support will be an issue for our project if they
contract the pilot. Our prototype does not have to support i18n for now.

thx for your feedback

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>