cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c3] Image reader, does c3 have one?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:23:45 GMT
On 31/03/2011 11:02, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for an
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/core/image-reader.html in c3, but
> have not found anything. Did I not look hard enough, or simply there is
> no image reader yet?

Hi Thorsten,
upon reading your e-mail I've realized that in the cocoon3 samples there
was nothing about image reading, while the C3 reader is perfectly
capable of handling such requests, so I've just added and committed.

Basically, what you need is only changing what used to be (in C2.1)

<map:match pattern="images/*.gif">
<map:read src="read/{1}.gif" />
</map:match>

into

<map:match pattern="images/{filename}.gif">
<map:read src="read/{map:filename}.gif" />
</map:match>

> If there is no image reader is there a note about best practice to
> migrate a 2.1 component to 3.0?
Unfortunately there is no documentation about this, but any comment and
/ or request is very welcome from you :-)
Cheers.

--
Apache Cocoon Committer and PMC Member

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/