cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Lutze" <Sebastian.Lu...@bsb-muenchen.de>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 ThreadPool
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:06:54 GMT
Hi Coocon Developers/Users,

We're using Cocoon 2.2 and I would like to know if it is possible to
obtain Cocoon's ThreadPool or use Cocoon-Thread-Management inside a
CustomTransformer based on AbstractSAXTransformer?
My Transformer generates a synchronized ArrayList from XML-File that
contains object-ids. After the Transformation is finished
(endDocument()), the Program instantiates Threads for parallel indexing
(Solr/Lucene) those objects. The Indexer-Threads are fed by the
synchronized ArrayList.

My current implementation seems to work, but I'm wondering if there
would be a more "integrated" solution based on Cocoon's ThreadPool or
similar?

Greetings & Thanks,

Sebastian from Munich

PS: What's up with Cocoon 3.0?