cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [C3] *LinkRewriterTransformer
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:57:02 GMT
Hi gents,
since a while we have in C3 cocoon-sax sources an
AbstractLinkRewriterTransformer that, inspired by C2.1 and C2.2
LinkRewriterTransformers, provides all means to intercept all links in
the source document and delegates any effective operation to an abstract
rewrite() method.

The issue [1] is about making such transformer sitemap-compliant: of
course, an abstract class cannot be meant under such consideration.

For this reason, based on some Simone's ideas, I wrote a
RegexpLinkRewriterTransformer extending the abstract class above and
providing a mean to define link rewriting based on standard java regular
expressions. Moreover, the "sitemap-compliancy" is shown by an extension
of current cocoon-sample. Ah, and finally running './it.sh' seems to be
working ;-)

All that is, for the moment, included in a patch attached to [1]: do you
see any problem in committing such code? Do you think that such
implementation could be meaningful / useful? Do you see any possible
update / extension?

Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-56

--