cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c3] Image reader, does c3 have one?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:39:21 GMT
On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 12:01 +0200, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:

> > BTW we should add an example to implement the presentation layer stack
> > (css, js, images, ...) to give the people some c&p snippets.
>
> You are definitely right: in the cocoon-sample module of cocoon3 sources
> there is already some JS, but the rest is still missing.
> In order to speed up the implementation of your idea, If you already
> have some snippets or working samples about this, we would be glad to
> include them in C3 sources.

ATM I am developing a prototype for a customer based on c3 and will come
to the point where I need to develop something in that direction. I will
commit afterwards if nobody beats me to it. ;)

> >> Unfortunately there is no documentation about this, but any comment and
> >> / or request is very welcome from you :-)
> > I guess we should put together a small checklist since people have 2.X
> > components they want to migrate if switching to c3. For 2.2 ones which
> > are based on spring there is not much to change, but old avalon
> > components needs more work.
>
> Nice idea: such checklist can start from some concrete examples and grow
> up to a more general approach in migrating from 2.X to 3. Again: do you
> have some of such concrete examples? ;-)

Not really yet but I guess I will run into that challenge soonish, if
somebody can share her experience in that field I would more then
welcome that.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>