cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grégory Roche <webmas...@polymorphisme.org>
Subject Re: About copyright and translation
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 06:56:35 GMT

Hello,

this morning, I have put the Apache Licence 2.0 on my site.

You can see the licence on the page : http://www.polymorphisme.com/serveurs/cocoon/licenceApache20.html

and on the bottom of each page, I add the text :Copyright © 2011 The Apache Software Foundation,
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0[1].

That is good for you ?

Grégory Roche

polymorphisme.com
webmaster@polymorphisme.org
fixe : 05.24.07.64.02
port : 06.89.54.14.84David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> a écrit :

> David Crossley wrote:
>> Grégory Roche wrote:
>> >  The documentation is on the site
>> http://www.polymorphisme.com/serveurs/cocoon
>> >
>> > and in some days I add the licence Apache 2.
>>
>> As said, you need to clearly say that it is "Apache Cocoon".
>> I do not see any indication of that.
>
> This will explain and assist you:
> Apache Trademark Policy
> http://apache.org/foundation/marks/