cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing releases: cocoon-maven-plugin, cocoon-jnet, cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:30:16 GMT
+1 for me, there I don't see any blocking issue.
thanks for taking care about it!
Simo

http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
http://www.99soft.org/



On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Peter Hunsberger
<peter.hunsberger@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 1:51 AM, Reinhard Pötz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 01/04/2011 03:38 AM, Peter Hunsberger wrote:
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Reinhard Pötz<reinhard@apache.org>  wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> +1  - I'm not completely sure about whether 1.0 is completely correct
>>> in some cases, but OTOH I don't think it's worth worrying about...
>>
>> Neither am I but changing any contracts without some deprecation phase in
>> the cocoon-maven-plugin or the site-skin wouldn't be very helpful to the
>> existing users. And, there's always the chance of a 2.x release ;-)
>>
> Hah.  I won't say, "not in my life time", but I'm sure not going to
> hold my breath....
>
> --
> Peter Hunsberger
>

Mime
View raw message