cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing releases: cocoon-maven-plugin, cocoon-jnet, cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 02:38:25 GMT
On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Reinhard Pötz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:

> For the last couple of months I haven't been following Cocoon development closely, but
I want to work again on a couple of things related to Cocoon.

> First I'd like to start with the release of some long overdue modules:
>
>  * cocoon-maven-plugin (plus cocoon-rcl-*):

>   It has been in use for quite a while, hence I'd like to
>   release it as 1.0.0
>
>  * cocoon-jnet

>   Since it's only a bug fix release that can be used as a
>   drop-in replacement for 1.1.0, I suggest releasing it as
>   1.1.1
>
>  * cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin

>   It has been in use for quite a while, hence I'd like to
>   release it as 1.0.0
>
> Since the Cocoon Maven plugin and the cocoon-rcl-* modules are used in Cocoon 2 and 3
I'd like to move them to a more general place. For that purpose I suggest moving them to cocoon/trunk/subprojects.

> WDYT?

+1  - I'm not completely sure about whether 1.0 is completely correct
in some cases, but OTOH I don't think it's worth worrying about...

--
Peter Hunsberger