cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Cocoon JNet 1.2.0, Cocoon Maven Plugin 1.0.0 & Cocoon Maven Site Skin 1.0.0
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:31:03 GMT
On 01/18/2011 06:22 PM, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>
> I created release artifacts for following modules:
>
> * Cocoon JNet 1.2.0
> SVN:
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-jnet-1.2.0
> Maven artifacts:
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-jnet-1.2.0-maven
> Distribution files:
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/cocoon-jnet/
> Changes:
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-jnet-1.2.0-changes
>
>
> * Cocoon Maven Plugin 1.0.0
> SVN:
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-maven-plugin-1.0.0
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader-1.0.0
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper-1.0.0
> Maven artifacts:
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-maven-plugin-1.0.0-maven
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader-1.0.0-maven
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper-1.0.0-maven
> Distribution files:
> a Maven release only (doesn't make sense to use it ouside the
> scope of Maven)
> Changes:
> Support Spring 3.0
>
>
> * Cocoon Maven Site Skin 1.0.0
> SVN:
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin-1.0.0
> Maven artifacts:
> http://s.apache.org/cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin-1.0.0-maven
> Distribution files:
> a Maven release only (doesn't make sense to use it ouside the
> scope of Maven)
> Changes:
> initial release
>
> This majority vote stays open for at least 72 hours. Please cast your
> votes. Thanks.

+1

-- 
Reinhard Pötz         Founder & Managing Director, Indoqa and Deepsearch
                         http://www.indoqa.com/people/reinhard-poetz.html

Member of the Apache Software Foundation
Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinhard@apache.org
________________________________________________________________________

       Furthermore, I think Oracle has to honor the JSPA agreement.
     http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap

Mime
View raw message