cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <suyog.do...@wipro.com>
Subject XSP -> Java class generation and Compilation
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:14:32 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing a problem in my project where complete deployment is through
ant script and development build takes more that 2 Hrs.

Even If I have one line changes in XSP I need to rebuild complete
Module. Previously  I was using Linux and WAS6.1 there I used to delete
_xsp.java and _xsp.class files from temp folder under was profile
directory and replace latest file in installedApp folder and simple
restart was reflecting changes in xsp.

Now we have shifted top windows env. For development. I n windows I
tried deleting files at same location under profile folder of WAS but
after deletion and restarting server _xsp.java and _xsp.class files are
not generating (as it was working in Linux). Is there any configuration
parameter which will force container to generate such java and .class
files again?? (Even those files are not getting gereated application is
running smoothly but changes are not reflected.)

 Suyog Uttam Doshi
Senior Software Engineer

Wipro Technologies
Plot No.31,MIDC,