cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Pipeline DSL
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:19:59 GMT
Hi David
thanks for the feedback!!! Looking forward to include Saxon in C3,
that's great news!
Thanks once again!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:22 AM, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> Simone Tripodi wrote:
>> Hi Robby,
>> nope we're not using Saxon and we can't since, AFAIK, there are legal
>> issue due to different licenses, but I don't know more details. For
>> the same reason Saxon is not present in any of public Maven central
>> repo.
>> HTH,
>> Simo
>
> It seems that Saxon-HE would be okay.
> http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/conditions/intro.xml
> http://apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b
>
> -David
>
>> Robby Pelssers wrote:
>> >
>> > Just reading through lamdaj. They use proxies... interesting...
>> >
>> > Anyway, I'm having some strange bugs in a big C2.2 application I built and what
worries me is I can't reproduce them locally ;-(
>> > Flowscript is nice but it becomes dangerous when you start building reusable
flowscript components which you might even share between cocoon blocks.  Refactoring has
to be done with great care since Eclipse will not blink an eye.