cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Pipeline DSL
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 14:52:13 GMT
Hi Robby,
nope we're not using Saxon and we can't since, AFAIK, there are legal
issue due to different licenses, but I don't know more details. For
the same reason Saxon is not present in any of public Maven central
repo.
HTH,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Robby Pelssers
<robby.pelssers@ciber.com> wrote:

> Just reading through lamdaj. They use proxies... interesting...
>
> Anyway, I'm having some strange bugs in a big C2.2 application I built and what worries
me is I can't reproduce them locally ;-(
> Flowscript is nice but it becomes dangerous when you start building reusable flowscript
components which you might even share between cocoon blocks.  Refactoring has to be done
with great care since Eclipse will not blink an eye.

> PS.
> One question. Are you using saxon8.7 with cocoon3?
>
> Kind regards,
> Robby

>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-pipeline/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/pipeline/builder
>>> [2]