cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Latest on Cocoon?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:57:46 GMT
I think it's safe to use the latest version 2.2.  As expressed on some other open source projects...
once most functionality is there, a framework might see a drop in activity.  I think this
applies to Cocoon as well.  I did a big project with Cocoon2.2 and it's running stable and
performs really well.  And now the time has come to explore Cocoon3 for me as well.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding version2.2.  I'm more then happy to help out if I
can.

And I will definitely write some articles about Cocoon 3 over the next few months.
http://robbypelssers.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Robby

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: mark.a.persinger@cummins.com [mailto:mark.a.persinger@cummins.com]
Verzonden: di 14-12-2010 20:48
Aan: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: Latest on Cocoon?

I'm wondering what the status of the Cocoon project is.  It doesn't appear
that there has been much activity on Cocoon 2.x or 3.x in some time.  We
currently use an older version and are wondering what our upgrade options
are, or if we need to look at alternatives.

Thanks for your help and any information you can provide.

Mark Persinger
Quickserve Online Application Team
Cummins Inc.
(W) 812-377-1005    (C) 812-216-6958