cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: [C3] Pipeline DSL
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 21:54:59 GMT
Hi Simoni,

i think it's indeed more fluent and more explicit.  So I think it certainly is an improvement.
 Only a few days back I wrote a mail to my fellow Java team members complaining that Java
feels like a big fat bloated beast more and more with lack of expressiveness and higher order
functions.  Especially after playing with functional languages. And Guava and functionaljava
are good examples...

Hell,
I even am experimenting myself with similar stuff ;-)
http://code.google.com/p/functionalprogramming/wiki/Introduction

By the way...
If I were to jump on the Cocoon 3 wagon... would i be able to do the same stuff already as
with 2.2?  Or let me rephrase the question... is most stuff already ported to 3.0?

Cheers,
Robby Pelssers