cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johan Cwiklinski <johan.cwiklin...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: Latest on Cocoon?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:54:19 GMT
Le 17/12/2010 09:43, Laurent Medioni a écrit :
> Unfortunately, if you are stuck as we are with XSPs, 2.2 is not an option...
> We are even decommissioning our pageflow implementation based on Flowscript to switch
to a plain Java stateless implementation...
> So definitely not the 2.2 direction from what I understood...

XSP block is not longer maintained under cocoon > 2.1. Anyaway, I was
able to build and use the 2.1 xsp block with cocoon 2.2 a few months
ago, for testing pruposes.
That seems to work pretty well (all my tests on existing XSPs were
successfull.
Although, I did not plan to use that on production environments...

> Laurent

Regards,
--
Johan Cwiklinski