cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: Latest on Cocoon?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:43:48 GMT
Unfortunately, if you are stuck as we are with XSPs, 2.2 is not an option...
We are even decommissioning our pageflow implementation based on Flowscript to switch to a
plain Java stateless implementation...
So definitely not the 2.2 direction from what I understood...
Laurent

• This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
• Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
• Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
• An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
• If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.