cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Will Heger <will.he...@gmail.com>
Subject root sitemap location in dev
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:39:38 GMT
Hi, I'm reposting from users:

I'm trying to figure out where the sitemap root is located at startup.

For example, when running in jetty dev mode, the sitemap is in the the src
branch.  And if I was in flow, I could figure this out by writing something
like:
cocoon.context.getRealPath("/")

But I have a bean that needs to know where the root is in its init-method.
 Using SourceResolver like:
Source source = resolver.resolveURI("blockcontext:/my-app");
...will indicate: /target/classes/COB-INF which I think is the servlet
context, but not where the sitemap is.

So I looked through the application context and the configuration settings
and haven't spotted a bean or setting that will tell me.

Thanks for any help.