cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump for Cocoon3
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:48:50 GMT
On 2010-06-24, David Crossley wrote:

> At Apache Gump, Stefan has recently added a Gump build of Cocoon3.

thank you for the pointer, David.

> Could someone here at Cocoon assist with the build errors.

Over the past few months we've found mvn reactor builds to be tricky for
various reasons.  One of them is that we need to build up the combined
dependencies of all components just to build a single one - and another
one are cryptic errors like the one we see right now 8-)

I'll see whether I can find time to split up the reactor into individual
component builds over the next few hours, this may give us something
that is easier to target.

> Not sure if Gump runs more than once per day,

cron would start it every six hours, but it will never start two runs in
parallel and since we are close to twelve hours it is more or less one
maybe two builds a day.

Stefan