cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Gump] cocoon-sax build error
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:43:13 GMT
On 2010-06-28, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I'll see whether I can make the Xalan build produce the same jar that
> can be found in the mvn repo - looks possible - and once Gump produces
> that I think the cocoon-sax build will be fixed.

well, sort of

<http://gump.zones.apache.org/gump/test/cocoon3/cocoon-sax/index.html>

No more classloader issues but a whole lot of test failures.

The next Gump run will split the unit tests from building cocoon-sax (by
setting maven.test.skip.exec to true) and this should allow the other
modules to get built while whoever understand the test failures can work
on making them pass without any rush.

There will be a new Gump project cocoon-sax-test and surefire reports
will be available.

Stefan