cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Lochschmied <alexander.lochschm...@web.de>
Subject HOWTO Control or disable ehcahce log output ?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:17:35 GMT
Hi everybody,

it seems to be a simple problem, but I am having a lot of trouble with
it, so any pointers are highly welcome. Please help!
I am getting a lot of DEBUG messages generated by ehcache, like

6826384 [http-8080-12] DEBUG net.sf.ehcache.Cache  - cocoon-ehcache-1
cache - Miss

Those messages make the log file(s) really huge. So far I have not found
a way to change the log level to INFO (for example).
What would be the right way to do that?

I am using Tomcat 6 and Cocoon 2.11 and tried so many settings in all
kinds of config files... I do not know where to start describing.

Thanks,
Alexander