cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Gruber <Gabriel.Gru...@workflow.at>
Subject Re: 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:24:51 GMT
Hi Antonio,

There *ARE* quite a lot of people who would love to see cocoon work with
latest DOJO releases. For me personally it would also make absolute sense
to have cocoon 2.2 running with dojo 1.x.  The problem currently is that
enthusiastic people (and comitters) are missing to get the job finished.

I would also contribute in any work which has to be done in order to make
it work.

Best Regards,

Gabriel Gruber

Antonio Gallardo <agallardo@agssa.net>
23.04.2010 23:11
Please respond to
dev@cocoon.apache.org

dev@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev

Hi Carlos,

I think this is the dojo 1.x latest integration effort branch. Please
count with my help to test and commit the work you do. I think there are
some other cocoon user that would like to see the latest dojo integrated
in to 2.1. Many thanks for taking care of this task. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.