cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Planning for Cocoon 3 alpha-3
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:05:57 GMT

The latest Cocoon 3 release is three months ago. In the meantime a
couple of improvements and fixes have found their way into SVN. See
https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-docs/src/changes/changes.xml
I think it's time for another release.

I propose to release it as 'alpha-3' because I expect some more
backwards-incompatible changes of the pipline API (a pipeline should be
able to produce other output than java.io.OutputStream as a direct
result). After this change we could start with beta releases IMO.

WDOT?

--
Reinhard Pötz                        Founder & Managing Director, Indoqa