cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Changes.xml and contributors in our parent POM
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:39:39 GMT
simonetripodi@apache.org wrote:
> Author: simonetripodi
> Date: Wed Apr 14 20:14:55 2010
> New Revision: 934171

> Log:
> COCOON3-54 LinkRewriterTransformer porting from Cocoon 2.X by Francesco Chicchiriccò

Hi Simone,

many thanks for taking care of committing this patch! Additionally it
would be great if you could add Francesco to the parent POM as
contributor and update the changes.xml in the cocoon-site module.

This is our way to 'officially' say thank you to contributors and to
give an overview of what has changed between releases.

IIRC you also applied some patch some time ago - please check if this is
mentioned as described above.TIA

--
Reinhard Pötz                        Founder & Managing Director, Indoqa