cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <>
Subject Re: Site Updates
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:30:04 GMT
Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys,
> I modified the c3 site home page and developers list page, but it
> seems not be updated; is it the site update a manual or automatic
> operation? can anyone explain to me please?

It's a manual process. There is an ASF requirement that all site content
has to be put into SVN. In our case it is located a

Checkout this URL.

Then you have to install the Cocoon Maven site skin:
to your Maven repository.

mvn site-deploy -Ddocs.deploymentBaseUrl=file://[path-to-site]

from the cocoon-docs module base directory creates the site.

Then commit the newly generated content.

On the server-side, login to and go to
/www/ and call 'svn up'.

(Unfortunately there is no easier way but you could create a script at
your local machine that does everything for you.)

> On my personal apache space[1] I integrated a JS code syntax
> highlighter in the maven skin site, do you think could be useful
> having it in the C3 site? I'd more than pleased to improve our doc,
> please let me know :)

That would be great! Just go to the cocoon-thien-maven-site-skin and
change whatever you need.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member

View raw message