cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject [OT] What Grzegorz is working on (was: Re: [vote] Release Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-2)
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:25:15 GMT
W dniu 05.01.2010 00:20, Robby Pelssers pisze:
> So you finally became a SCALA addict? ;-)

Scala was just one (although significant) step to interesting topics like:
 * (efficient) functional data structures
 * different parallel and concurrent approaches like STM and actors
 * powerful type systems and their (provable) limits
 * studying properties of abstractions like monads, monadic transformations. Java world would
say that I'm just studying
patterns.

Scala is just a nice language that enables me to try various ideas. :-)

In short: I just prepare myself for upcoming CPUs with 100+ cores. ;-)

Oh and I'd like to implement some stuff (query DSL and monad) for my little project I've done
during last summer:
http://code.google.com/p/gimd/

> Happy newyear Grzegorz,
> Robby Pelssers