cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-2
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 19:04:42 GMT
Hi Reinhard,
just a couple of questions before expressing my +1:

On SVN repo I found alpha2 tags out of sync the following modules:
- cocoon-all (is empty)
- cocoon-optional (is empty)
- cocoon-parent (is empty)

I didn't find tagged the following modules:
- cocoon-docs
- cocoon-profiling-firebug
- cocoon-sample-webapp
- cocoon-sample-wicket-webapp
- cocoon-sax

After downloaded both zip and tar.gz archives, I didn't find the
parent pom to build all modules: did I miss something?

XInclude: I'm sure my patch doesn't include the sitemap integration,
and I'm very sorry for that :( Should I integrate it before releasing
alpha2?

Documentation: should we move my name from contributors to committers?
sorry but I'm still celebrating my graduation :P :D

Have a nice evening, and count on me for any help you need!!!
Simo

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/simone.tripodi