cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-2
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:36:35 GMT
Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Reinhard,
> count on me to fix the open issues, let's have a chat if you already
> have an idea how to fix them so I can provide you the help needed.
> Have a nice evening,

In Jira there aren't any bugs but only improvements or ideas left and I
moved them to alpha-3 because I don't want to delay the release.

Or do you refer to something else?

That said I probably won't have enough time before Christmas do actually
work on the release. So if you have some spare time, just go ahead!