cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [result][vote] Simone Tripodi as new Cocoon committer
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:33:07 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> I propose Simone Tripodi as a new Cocoon committer and PMC member.
>
> Simone has been participating on our mailing lists since Sept 2008.
> Recently he provided an extensive patch that adds XInclude support to
> Cocoon 3. Additionally he provided 6 other patches.
>
> That shows that his interest in Cocoon is longer-term which he also
> confirmed at some chats that we both had.
>
> This vote ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on Sunday 2009-12-20
>
> So please cast your votes.

Simone's nomination has been accepted. He got 12 positive votes and no
negative one. Congratulations Simone and welcome!

Simone, if you accept your nomination, please get familiar with
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and send your signed
CLA to the ASF Secretary.

Please also let me know which user id you prefer and what your
forwarding email address is.

It's also a good tradition here to introduce yourself.