cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Simone Tripodi as new Cocoon committer
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:58:33 GMT

I propose Simone Tripodi as a new Cocoon committer and PMC member.

Simone has been participating on our mailing lists since Sept 2008.
Recently he provided an extensive patch that adds XInclude support to
Cocoon 3. Additionally he provided 6 other patches.

That shows that his interest in Cocoon is longer-term which he also
confirmed at some chats that we both had.

This vote ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on Sunday 2009-12-20

So please cast your votes.