cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject SAXGenerator - URLGenerator
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:44:01 GMT

Long time ago (I think when the StAX module was added) we discussed to
have a SAXGenerator which is mainly useful when the pipeline API is
used. It has constructors for File, InputStream, String and Node. See
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-sax/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/sax/component/SAXGenerator.java

I also renamed FileGenerator to URLGenerator because this better
reflects what it really does.

But thinking more about this it would also make sense to merge the
URLGenerator into the SAXGenerator.

WDYT?

BTW, these changes are transparent at sitemap level because the
generator type 'file' is still supported and now points to the
URLGenerator. Additionally I also added a shorthand 'url'.