cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon documentation
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 11:09:16 GMT
Jos Snellings wrote:
> Currently there is an initialisation problem.
> Anyway, Reinhard, you had a great table of contents. That is a good way
> to get started: what nodes are missing? That way, we may fill in the
> gaps, whilst trying our best to preserve unity of presentation & writing
> style
> All docbook, I guess?

Yes, cocoon-docs is based on docbook and a Maven 2 docbook plugin that
creates html and pdf docs:

See
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-docs/src/docbkx/reference/

You can generate the documentation yourself by invoking 'mvn site' from
the base directory of the cocoon-docs module.