cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SAXGenerator - URLGenerator
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:15:56 GMT
Hi all,
I'd follow the Joerg suggestion since it reminded me the Neko HTML
Generator included in the optional module that has the behavior
similar to the old FileGenerator that takes an URL in input and
transforms HTML in XHTML.

At that point I'd suggest to have an AbstractGenerator that manipulate
an URL stream, than having different specialization, like:
*) SAXGenerator
*) NekoGenerator
*) Anyhing else?

How does it sound?