cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From anandhthiyagarajan <anandhthiyagara...@gmail.com>
Subject Exporting graphs to PDF
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:02:04 GMT

Hi everybody

     I m pretty new to cocoon and started exporting XML to PDF which worked
like a gem. Now is there any possible way to export various forms of
graphs(example: line chart,pie graphs,bubble chart,bar graphs) into PDF.

     I googled around but could not come up with a solution meeting my
requirement. If i m  right i think this can be accomplished by deploying SVG
with XSL.

    But i want my PDF to be generated with XSL:FO using fo2pdf function in
cocoon.

     If there is anyway please provide me any tutorial.

     Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Anandh