cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Lochschmied, Alexander" <Alexander.Lochschm...@Vishay.com>
Subject RE: Unbalanced tags not triggering endTransformingElement in Transformer
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:23:20 GMT
To avoid confusion, please swap the pattern values of my example; "OK" should be "NOT_OK" and
vice versa.

I'm extending AbstractSAXTransformer and noticed that unbalanced elements do not trigger endTransformingElement(...)
if the source (or generator) is cocoon:/something.

Example:

1. Unbalanced tags do NOT trigger endTransformingElement(...)

        <map:match pattern="NOT_OK">

            <map:generate src="cocoon:/something"/>

            <map:transform type="custom-transformer"/>

            <map:serialize type="xml"/>

        </map:match>

2. Unbalanced tags do trigger endTransformingElement(...)

        <map:match pattern="OK">

            <map:generate src="same_something_as_above_but_now_as_a_file.xml"/>

            <map:transform type="custom-transformer"/>

            <map:serialize type="xml"/>

        </map:match>

Can somebody explain what I could possibly be missing or is that a bug in Cocoon?

Thanks,
Alexander

I'm extending AbstractSAXTransformer and noticed that unbalanced elements do not trigger endTransformingElement(...)
if the source (or generator) is cocoon:/something.

Example:

1. Unbalanced tags do NOT trigger endTransformingElement(...)

        <map:match pattern="OK">

            <map:generate src="cocoon:/something"/>

            <map:transform type="custom-transformer"/>

            <map:serialize type="xml"/>

        </map:match>

2. Unbalanced tags do trigger endTransformingElement(...)

        <map:match pattern=" NOT_OK">

            <map:generate src="same_something_as_above_but_now_as_a_file.xml"/>

            <map:transform type="custom-transformer"/>

            <map:serialize type="xml"/>

        </map:match>

Can somebody explain what I'm could possibly be missing or is that a bug in Cocoon?

Thanks,

Alexander

Alexander Lochschmied

Web Programmer - Internet and Commerce

IT Global Web Services

Information Technology

Phone:    +49 92 8771 2682

Fax       +49 92 8771 2545

Website:  www.vishay.com <http://www.vishay.com/>

Vishay Electronic GmbH

Geheimrat-Rosenthal-Str. 100

D-95100 Selb

Amtsgericht/County Court Hof HRB 2894,

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Sieglinde Janker-Buecherl, Arnold Rohr