cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unbalanced tags not triggering endTransformingElement in Transformer
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:09:17 GMT
Lochschmied, Alexander wrote:

> It’s resolved. My elements didn’t have the right namespace.
>
> I still don’t understand why there is a difference between source
> being a file VS other processing step though.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but from a SAX point of view there's no
difference between "balanced" and "unbalanced" elements. An element with
no children elements nor embedded text is just a startElement()
immediately followed by an endElement() for the same tag.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net