cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <ro...@jacaranda.co.uk>
Subject [Job] Cocoon developer required (London)
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:05:39 GMT
Hi everyone,

It's been a very long time since I've posted here (apologies, and
hopefully more on that soon!)...

We're looking for a Cocoon developer to help me out with the support
and further development of our Cocoon based applications.

We need strong skills in Cocoon, Spring, Linux, and preferably
someone based in or near to London, UK. We're looking for someone
which we can work with on a regular basis, and possibly even as a
full-time position.

If you're at all interested drop me an email with a little info about
yourself: robin@jacaranda.co.uk

Thanks!

Robin