cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XInclude optimization
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:31:08 GMT
Hi Jos,
thanks for your reply, the XPath expression is already known before
parsing the document since the XInclude processor catches the xpointer
reference before including the document.
I think your solution works but I've the suspect just for a limited
subset of the XPath expressions, the exception comes when an
expression contains siblings/parent references...
What do you think about it?
Best regards and thanks for your hint!
Simone

--