cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <Jos.Snelli...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: REST / Can't find URLResponseBuilder
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 06:32:40 GMT
In the samples, a typical use of StringTemplate is shown: a page is to
be interpreted by the StringTemplate engine, and a number of properties
are passed via the hashtable.
The idea is that you would open a view on the object.
So,
- the query points to a resource
- the controller decodes what the resource is and what you want (view
it, update it?)
- the way to view it could be: pass my resource to a StringTemplate
invocation:  new Page('stringtemplateinvocation',resource);

However, I have not tried to elaborate this so far. Shall I post it when
i have a useable example?

Cheers,
Jos