cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Lichtenberger <Johannes.Lichtenber...@uni-konstanz.de>
Subject Re: REST / Can't find URLResponseBuilder
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:14:05 GMT
On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 07:43 +0100, Jos Snellings wrote:
> org.apache.cocoon.rest.jaxrs.response.URLResponseBuilder.java
> What version do you have in your project pom? It should be alpha 2 I
> guess.
> Or build it from the svn trunk,
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3
>
> It is now a bit hard to keep everything consistent, as there are still
> changes made in the interfaces.

Hm, it can't find alpha-2 (it really seems to be alpha-2 specific --
http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/changes-report.html and it isn't released)
and I'm not sure how to integrate the trunk version with maven. I've
used the mvn commands described uhm somewhere (for mysite, myparent,
mysample und mywebapp)...

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cocoon/rest/cocoon-rest/3.0.0-alpha-2/cocoon-rest-3.0.0-alpha-2.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.cocoon.rest:cocoon-rest:jar:3.0.0-alpha-2' in repository
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Now I've changed it back to:

	return new Page("servlet:/controller/screen", data);

and I have a generator, let's say:

public class GoogleEarthGenerator extends AbstractGenerator {

  public void execute() {
    System.out.println();
  }

}

How do I print out the reqparam from the data HashMap?

I'm really new to Cocoon, but I need REST ;-)

regards,
Johannes