cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Lichtenberger <Johannes.Lichtenber...@uni-konstanz.de>
Subject REST / Can't find URLResponseBuilder
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 04:02:00 GMT
Hello,

the class URLResponseBuilder can't be resolved :(

Now I have the following controller:

public class GoogleEarthController implements Get {
  @SitemapParameter
  private String mGearth;

  @RequestParameter
  private String reqparam;

  @Override
  public RestResponse doGet() throws Exception {
    final Map<String, Object> data = new HashMap<String, Object>();

    data.put("mGearth", mGearth);
    data.put("reqparam", reqparam);

    return new
URLResponseBuilder.newInstance("servlet:/controller/screen",
data).build();
  }

}

And I'm still not sure how to get acess to my HashMap _within_ a
pipeline:

    <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="gearth/{mGarth}">
        <controller:call controller="rest-controller"
select="com.treetank.cocoon.controller.GoogleEarthController">
          <map:parameter name="mGearth" value="{map:mGearth}"/>
        </controller:call>
      </map:match>
      <map:match pattern="controller/screen">
        <map:generate type="gearth" />
        <map:serialize type="xml" />
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

Precisely within the gearth generator (which should serve dynamically
KML content (well out of a native xml database which has to be
transformed) to GoogleEarth depending on the parameters Google sent
(should be fairly trivial once I figured out how to get acess to my
HashMap and if returnin a URLResponseBuilder object is the right thing.

regards,
Johannes