cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [c3] Test execution and dealing with optional dependencies
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:06:29 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> On 13/10/2009, at 23:02, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
>
>> thorsten@apache.org wrote:
>>> Author: thorsten
>>> Date: Tue Oct 13 11:33:26 2009
>>> New Revision: 824705

>>> Log:
>>> COCOON3-43
>>> Provide a Consumer that interacts with solr
>>> Reporter and Patch-Provder: Bertil Chapuis
>>> Thanks Bertil.
>>>

>>> +    public void characters(char[] ch, int start, int length)
>>> +            throws SAXException {
>>> +        text += new String(Arrays.copyOfRange(ch, start, start +
>>> length));
>>> +        getSAXConsumer().characters(ch, start, length);
>>> +    }
>>
>> Arrays.copyOfRange() comes with JDK 1.6. Can you please replace it with
>> an 1.5 compliant alternative? Thanks!
>>

> Good catch, should be fixed now.
>
> Committed revision 824959.

Thorsten,

thanks for working on this patch. I've just fixed some problems with
missing license headers.

In order to spot these errors yourself in the future, you can run it.bat
or it.sh that activate all unit tests, integration tests and license
header checks (RAT plugin).

I also changed all dependencies of the cocoon-optional module to
<optional>true</optional> so that you do not add all the Solr stuff to
your classpath (or have to manually exclude them) just because you want
to use the FOP serializer for example.