cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject cocoon 3 - adding new components
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:19:19 GMT
Hi all,

I had a chance to play around with cocoon 3 again since one of our
Apache Droids user (Bertil Chapuis) had sent me a patch where he wrote a
cocoon3 component "SolrConsumer" to interact between cocoon and solr.

This consumer is reusable for different usecases since it is based on
I tested
with a custom project that I am writing ATM.

I would like to commit this consumer to the cocoon 3 repository pointing
out that the original patch is coming from Bertil. Is that alright with
everyone or do you prefer a patch?

BTW I as well have write access to cocoon3, right?

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)