cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject rapid application development with rcl
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:48:54 GMT
Hi all,

our site is based on different blocks and one main webapp
(cocoon-22-archetype-webapp).

The problem we are facing is that developing within blocks is really
rapid thanks to the rcl but all the code we have in the webapp needs to
have a constant rebuild, which is a real pain.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/maven-plugin/1.0/1358_1_1.html

Is talking about the goals that are doing the rcl stuff, how can we
"port" this to the webapp?

Any hints and tips are welcome.

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)