cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dariusz Ɓuksza <dariusz.luk...@gmail.com>
Subject [c3 monitoring] Statistics module.
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:01:19 GMT
Hi all,

Currently I'm finishing milestone 3 (actually it is "cache overview")
of my GSoC project and I've started to wondering about last part of
this project: statistics module.

I want that this module would be as much useful as it could be, so the
main question is what statistics should be exposed in this module ?

One proposition is monitoring of cache. Showing what cache entry's are:
* most often read
* most often generated

I think that having some informations about pipeline usage would be
also useful. Right now I think that exposing hit count for every named
(it means that it has set "jmx-group-name" parameter) pipeline. This
would be useful for proper cache configuration.

Any other propositions ?

--
Best regards

Blog: http://luksza.org