cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dariusz Ɓuksza <dariusz.luk...@gmail.com>
Subject [c3 monitoring] Cache overview
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 18:16:18 GMT
Hi,

If there aren't any additional request to Servlet-Service part of
monitoring, I'll move to cache overview, or maybe there are some ? ;)

I think that that part I'll divide to three or four smaller parts that
would be easier to achieve. So first part would be getting list of
configured caches and expose them on JMX with additional features like
refresh and reload them. Next part would be getting list of used cache
keys (I think that one would be the easiest ;)). After that I'll tray
to add additional information to CacheKey that would gave possibility
of dividing them in to separate nodes that would group them in to
logically organized group eg. based on request url (that part would be
the hardest I think ;)).

I'm off the studies (I mean that right now on "vacations"), so I back
to work on GSoC project ;)

BTW. Is there any documentation about Cocoon3 caching or maybe I must
relay on source code and debug mode ? ;)

--
Best regards

Blog: http://luksza.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dariuszluksza