cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Boksa <mailingli...@boksa.de>
Subject Re: _editor_url is not set!
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:38:39 GMT
Hi Fuat,

I came across that error a few days ago (see [1]). It seems there is a
problem with the execution order of JavaScripts in the head. As the
problem only occurs sometimes I solved it by replacing the default
htmlarea.js with a custom one that you can find attached (call it a
"quick & dirty hack" for now) .

However there was another really strange (and I mean _really strange_)
error when deploying the application on Tomcat 5.5 on Windows: Some
JavaScript used in the mattkruse-lib (selectbox.js or something) was
delivered with its own content and the content of the original
htmlarea.js (did I mention that the error was _really strange_?!). The
exact same application works like a charm in Tomcat 5.5 on Linux
(CentOS and Debian).

Try to replace the default htmlarea.js with the one attached (use the
attached xsl to rewrite the original script-tag). If that does not
work and you are on Windows give Linux a try.

Hope that helps - if you need further information let me know.

Benjamin