cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: [apachecon] Content Technology track, proposed rough schedule
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:02:09 GMT
On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 14:43 +0200, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apologies for the wide cross-post, I'm trying to reach you all to keep
> everyone on the same page. Please reply only on the relevant mailing
> lists, I'm following them all.
>
> See below (and [1]) for a proposed allocation of session time on the
> Content Technology track in ApacheCon US 2009. We have a large number
> of interested projects and only a finite amount of slots, so I could
> only allocate one speaking slot per project (and some projects
> unfortunately didn't fit in, sorry Cocoon and Chemistry). I'll ask for
> some extra space that we can use for any followup sessions that you're
> interested in doing.

Hmm, for being a "content track" I see much general j2ee frameworks that
has pretty much nothing to do with content (e.g. Wicket, Shinding). On
the other the classic cocoon based projects like Cocoon, Forrest and
Lenya do not get any spot.

I understand that you put jackrabbit and sling as two tracks, but IMO
they should go together in only one track. This way we can add a
cocoon/forrest/lenya track in it.

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)