cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dariusz Łuksza <dariusz.luk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [c3-monitoring] Overview of Servlet-Services
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 18:33:10 GMT
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Reinhard Pötz<reinhard@apache.org> wrote:

> You should be able to collect all Servlet-Services by using the Spring
> Configurator's bean-map:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/subprojects/configuration/1.0/spring-configurator/1.0/1400_1_1.html

It is exactly what I was looking for, thanks :)

>> The main idea is to have separate configuration for monitoring beans
>> that don't interfere in other parts of Cocoon 3. That "magic
>> configuration" should made new instance of ServiceServletMonitoring
>> MBean for each initialized Service-Servlet.
>
> yes, I agree
>
>> Have you Any ideas how to achieve that ?
>
> Every servlet-service implements the javax.servlet.Servlet interface.
> You can create a bean-map that filters by that type.

Whole week I try to get somehow list of available Service-Servlets and
mount points for them. For now I think that there aren't any
possibility of getting that information using existing API.

IMHO simplest way of getting list of avialiable Servlet-Services would
be parse sitemap.xmap but I don't know how to distiguish with pipeline
use s-s and with isn't.

It would be werry nice if somebody could gave me some hits how move on
with this ;)

--
Best regards

Blog: http://luksza.org