cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.7 create link with target in menu
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:23:30 GMT
Can you try to put them in a order so  that all xsp:attributes come
first?

<block>
  <item>
    <xsp:attribute name="href">
      <xsp:expr>mypage + "?view=abc"</xsp:expr>
    </xsp:attribute>
    <xsp:attribute name="target">_new</xsp:attribute>
    <i18n:text>ABC</i18n:text>
  </item>
</block>

I'm not sure if this is the cause but I know that xslt for instance
throws an exception when you add childnodes after attributes.

Cheers,
Robby Pelssers

-----Original Message-----
From: kmoens [mailto:kris_moens@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:05 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Cocoon 2.1.7 create link with target in menu

Hi,

I am using Cocoon 2.1.7 and want to create a menu item that opens up a
web
page in a new tab or window.

In the generic.xsp i have this code:

<block>
  <item>
    <xsp:attribute name="href">
      <xsp:expr>mypage + "?view=abc"</xsp:expr>
    </xsp:attribute>
    <i18n:text>ABC</i18n:text>
    <xsp:attribute name="target">_new</xsp:attribute>
  </item>
</block>

but the generated HTML for the menu has just a href element that points
the page without a target attribute !?

Anyone knows a work-around to create links in menu items that open up
the
link in a new tab or window?

Thanks

Kris