cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pinter <e0625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject [profiling project] Exchange schema
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 17:28:52 GMT
Hello there,

We are currently thinking about the way to present the collected data
from our profiling module.
The fact, that there are many many information around, we need to find a
structure, which allows getting a quick overview plus the option to view
more details of the profiled request.

So this are the main goals of the exchange schema.

We think, that the arguments should be hidden in the first place, so
that the user can see the walk-through first. Via expanding the
arguments, one can check additional informations for a
servlet/node/component.

Please feel free to tell us your thoughts about it.

Kind regards,
Andreas